Teachers and Principals Notebook Program
The TPNP (Teacher and Principals Notebook Program) is a program designed to provide eligible teachers with notebooks for school-use.
Devices are owned by DET, but provided as assets to the school and are allocated to eligible teaching staff. Devices no longer move with you to a new school. If you are to leave McKinnon, devices remain with the school for reallocation.
To be eligible for a TPNP device, teachers must:
- Be a teacher or principal class employee
- Be registered on the central payroll
- Work a time fraction greater or equivalent to 0.4 full-time equivalent (FTE)
Leave and Returns
- If you are taking leave, you may be required to return your device. If possible, we will work to provide you a loan device for the duration of your leave.
- Your device is to be returned on your last working day before you go on leave.
Ending of employment
- Your device is to be returned on your last working day at McKinnon
- If you are moving schools, you must return your device to McKinnon and your new school will provide you with a new device.
After approximately 4 years, your device will be upgraded. To see when this will be occuring, please find your name in the following table: