Use Flash audio & video on Chrome
How to use Flash on trusted sites on Chrome
Note: Adobe will stop supporting Flash at the end of 2020. Learn more on the
Always allow Flash on trusted sites
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a page you trust that has Flash content.
- To the left of the web address, click Lock or Info.
- To the right of "Flash," click the Arrows.
- Choose Always allow on this site.
- Reload the page.
For further details, please see Google's article: Use or fix Flash audio & video.